Last updated: 19.06.20
Personal information Quorn Caravan Park collects and stores might include some or all of the following:
- car registration
- telephone number
- bank account details
- place of work
- information collected through our Covid-19 Declaration Form
Quorn Caravan Park
- only collects Personal Information that is necessary for the function or activity of our business
- collects your Personal Information directly from you during the booking process
- collection of Personal Information occurs when you communicate with us directly (by phone, email or any other means)
- de-identifies or deletes Personal Information such as bank or credit card details as soon as is practical if it’s not necessary for the function or activity of our business
- does not use or disclose Personal Information for a purpose different from the original purpose of collection, except when required or authorised by law
- does not provide a benefit, service or advantage to collect Personal Information, nor disclose personal information for a benefit, service or advantage
- is not obligated to comply with the Privacy Act. However, as a matter of best practice, we implement, monitor and maintain systems to protect any Personal Information we hold.
Quorn Caravan Park subscribes to a cloud-based Property Management System to manage accommodation bookings and to store credit card details in their secured vault.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.